We are looking for 2 MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.
The figures will be placed within the mechanical design team.
We are looking for SOFTWARE AUTOMATION DEVELOPERS.
The individuals will be placed within the software automation team.
Upload your CV*:
Maximum upload limit 500KB in pdf only.
1. Modalities of data processing
ASOTECH SRL receives and treats your data with respect and maximum attention The personal data you provide will be processed on paper, computer or telematics. Of the data received will take care:
1. the exact registration, so that they correspond to what you said;
2. the updating of any communication of variation;
3. the storage in a form that allows your identification for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
2. Purpose of the treatment
We ask for your data in order to understand if you are the professional figure we are looking for The data we ask you to provide through the inclusion of the curriculum vitae in the Careers section of the site are collected in order to verify whether the professional figure of the candidate is in line with the needs of the company and, therefore, to select staff to be included in our workforce. ASOTECH SRL reserves the right to remove from its archives the data received, if these, upon inspection, are inaccurate, incomplete or not updated.
Providing the data requested by ASOTECH SRL is optional. However, failure to provide this information will prevent you from responding to the personnel recruitment advertisements that appear in the Careers section of the site, or from submitting a spontaneous application.
3. Sensitive Data
To process any sensitive data contained in your CV we ask for your explicit consent, which you can revoke freely and at any time.
3.1 Given the possibility that the information provided to ASOTECH SRL, relevant for the purposes specified, contain data of a sensitive nature (i.e. data revealing racial and ethnic nature, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as data disclosing health and sex life) such data can be processed only with your explicit consent. Therefore, ASOTECH SRL asks you for your explicit consent to the processing of such data, which in the absence of conferment will not allow the candidate to respond to recruitment ads that appear in the section "work with us", or to enter the same spontaneous candidacy. Your consent is freely revocable
at any time but without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment before revocation, by sending an email to the address at the bottom of this statement.
4. Scope of circulation of data
Your data will be processed by as few people as possible, specifically authorized by ASOTECH SRL. For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the personal data provided may circulate in the following areas:
ASOTECH SRL who have been assigned a specific role of manager or processor and who have been given appropriate instructions and have committed to confidentiality. Your personal information will be made accessible only to those within the company who need it because of their job or hierarchical position. These subjects will be properly trained in order to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorized access or unauthorized processing of data. In addition, the data may be used by third party companies that perform instrumental activities on behalf of the Company such as:
- External consultants for the recruitment, selection and evaluation of personnel, for the management of litigation and legal assistance, studies and companies as part of assistance and consulting relationships, due to the mentioned relationships;
- Service companies (including IT companies) entrusted with specific management tasks relating to contractual obligations (payroll, meal vouchers, management of IT systems, data entry, etc.);
- Companies belonging to the same group to which the Data Controller belongs, for administrative-accounting purposes. These companies act as external managers of the treatment (see also point 9) and under the direction and monitoring of ASOTECH SRL.
5. Dissemination of data
Your data will never be disseminated Your personal data will never be published, exposed or made available / consulted by unspecified subjects.
6. Data Retention
Your data will be kept for the time we deem necessary for your selection The personal data you will have provided to us will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the assessments regarding your recruitment needs and in any case for no longer than 1 year from the date of receipt.
7. Extra-EU data transfer
Your data may be transferred outside the European Union, but we guarantee an adequate level of protection Pursuant to art. 43 D. Decree Law 196/03 and art. 44 GDPR, in order to facilitate the selection of personnel to be included in its staff, ASOTECH SRL may transfer your personal data to group companies located in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, it will adopt contractual guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) signed with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses ensure a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
8. Rights of the interested party
You have the right to request access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation and opposition to treatment in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask ASOTECH SRL.
- Access: you can request confirmation that there is or is not a processing of data concerning you, as well as further clarification of the information referred to in this statement;
- The correction: you can ask to correct or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate
- The cancellation: you can ask for your data to be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or your opposition to treatment, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to delete or refer to children under sixteen years.
- The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of storage, with exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary to rectify your data, in case of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by us may be useful to you and, finally, in case of opposition to treatment and is being verified on the prevalence of our legitimate reasons than yours.
- The opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that prevail over yours, for example, for the exercise or our defense in court.
- Portability: you may request to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. At any time, the interested party may ask to exercise the above rights to ASOTECH SRL by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
“I authorize the processing of my personal data”.